Do you wish to remodel your kitchen to make it look trendy? Then, you are at the right place. Here, you will come across some of the important tips on ‘What to expect from your new Kitchen’. Kitchen is the heart of your home, so it is very important to make your kitchen look beautiful and trendy.
When you plan for a re-do of your kitchen, you first need to prioritize what tasks need to be taken up first and what next, also keeping budget as an important factor in mind.
Check out the new tips for transformation of kitchen:
- Brighten Up: Good lighting in the kitchen makes it look brighter which has a major impact on the mind level. It up lifts the mood and makes you feel cheerful and makes it easier for you to work. You can go for wall lightings, lights on false ceiling, flush light and even a chandelier and increase the interior lights of the kitchen. Along with kitchen lightings, natural lightings from windows can add up to its beauty.
- Spacious and Airy: With minimum equipment and more space, the kitchen looks rich and elegant. Whether it is a U shaped, L shaped or a straight kitchen, plan and place the equipment at the right place, be it a fridge, sink or cabinets. Also, proper ventilation is a must to remove any cooking odour.
- Luxury Choice: Opt for the luxury designs for your kitchen. Select the designer glasses on the cabinet doors to display the delicious servings on it. Refresh the appliances to make it new and trendy.
- Dashes of Colour: Right colour combination with perfect dashes of colour adds to the vibrancy of the kitchen. The white and black colour contrast is always a preferred combo. The purple theme, neon theme, blue and white contrast coloured and some of the light colour combinations makes the kitchen look interesting and overwhelming.
- Storage: People usually don’t give much importance for the storage place inside the kitchen which results in cluttering up of appliances on counter tops and other places. Use every corner for the storage as well as make cabinets on ceiling to store appliances rather than leaving it open which collects dust later.
- Surface and Backsplash: Backsplashes can run from counter to the walls and the windows. They can be of wood, glass or a tile. Go for a surface, trendy yet easy to maintain. It should be anti-skid and scratch proof. Wooden flooring is usually hard to maintain especially for kitchens using stove, fridge and other gadgets.
- Beyond Design: Think beyond the usual design by placing beautiful flowers and artistic hangings that actually welcomes you into the kitchen every morning.
- Family Place: Try to make a separate place for a leisure lunch and a healthy breakfast to have it along with your family.
- Plan your Buys and Budget: Plan your buys according to the order of action. Prioritize and buy things which needs to be fitted first and which the next. For example, the countertops cannot be replaced before the flooring work, as it may damage the appliances and may incur extra cost.
Knowing and imagining what to expect from your new kitchen, can make your dream kitchen come true.