Nowadays, kitchen and bath design in Chantilly is considered a very important part of a house. Provided that, it is important that they are far more than just functional. Instead, they are looked after as a space that can make you forget all your worries for a while. It is a personal space that makes you happy. When there is plenty of room available, it is quite easy to figure out different patterns and features. However, if you have a small bathroom or kitchen, you will have to get creative with all the decorations, storage, and space.
In this regard, we have compiled a number of tips for you below:
- If you carry a plain floor with no variations all over the space, your place will look larger. This is because there will be no interruptions for the eye hence resulting in a trick of the eye.
- You must make sure that the patterns or the design of the wallpaper that you need to go very well with the floor texture. Usually, when you choose very bold tiles for a small space, the room tends to look smaller. So in this case, consider going for plain and simple designs. For wallpapers that have patterns on them, consider keeping the floor very plain.
- The storage of your toiletries or kitchen utensils is quite important for a small bathroom/kitchen. Since you have a limited space, you can turn it to your advantage by keeping all the items of use close to you. Storing them outside the space will simply result in a lot of disorganization. This is something that you do not want especially in a very small space. So consider installing a couple of cupboards on the wall in order to build some space for storage. This will make your bathroom/kitchen look tidier and neatly organized, hence allowing it to look bigger. In case there is still not enough room, consider storing all the extra items outside the space.
- Having a ledge installed right below the mirror and above the sink in the case of a bathroom is a great way to keep the items of immediate need right in your reach. These items include a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, brush, etc.
- The correct amount of lighting is important for every kind of room whether it is a bathroom or a living room. So make sure that your bathroom/kitchen is properly lit up. This will result in a larger look. Darker rooms naturally tend to appear smaller than they are. Since your bathroom is already small, try to use such tricks of the eye to make it look larger.
- For a small bathroom, choose things and items that have rounded edges. In a small space, sharp edges can look as if they are jilted. This will also avoid injuries by hitting hard/sharp corners and will give you a little bit of extra combined space. Do remember that when you are trying to save some space, each and every centimeter counts.
In case you are remodeling your bathroom or kitchen, it is better to not to take risks. So consider checking out all the top kitchen and bath design in Chantilly through a reputable contractor, and get some advice before proceeding. This will prevent you from making mistakes.